1st Weigh In: 342lbs
Last Week Weigh In: 334.2
Today’s Weigh In: 332.5
- Tried water volleyball and loved it.
- A shirt I purchased just a few months ago is baggy.
- Went to COSI and didn’t get tired walking around.
Goal Check In:
- Reduce liquid calorie intake. – 100% successful aside from Keto Proof Coffee
- Eat smaller portion at dinner. – Overall successful.
- Follow workout schedule. – Only missed one workout, and that’s because I was on a day trip to COSI.
- Continue to work on previous goals. – Done, done, done!
- Drink 64 ounces of water a day. – Pretty sure I hit the mark almost every day.
- Start counting and reducing carb intake to facilitate easier transition to keto. – I’ve been completely keto for a week on Wednesday, but definitely starting eat low carb about 4 days before that.
- Continue to work on previous goals.
- Incorporate more fats and vegetables into diet.
- Reduce dairy consumption.
- Start training to walk half marathon in October.